The GreatMobileOffers website is owned and operated by Concentrix Limited ("Concentrix"), which is the data controller for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation. This statement tells you how Concentrix will use your personal information while using the Product Trial website.
We recognize that your privacy and the protection of your personal information is important to you and we take your privacy seriously. We will process your personal information in compliance with applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 1998, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. If you would like to find out more about the legislation and your rights, please visit https://ico.org.uk/.
This document sets out how we will use any personal data that we may collect and your rights in relation to your personal data.1. HOW TO CONTACT US
Concentrix, 70 Atlantic Street, Altrincham, WA14 5FY, United Kingdom
Tel: 0161 929 5799
You can also contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com. WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information (such as your name and email address) that you provide to us when you create an account on our website, enter a competition, or complete a survey.
Concentrix collects personal information from our users at several different points on our website, including collecting your name, address, telephone number and email address in order to confirm your eligibility to enter our competitions and to notify you if you have won.
With your permission, we will share this information with named third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving details of their special offers, products and services via our Preference Centre. Depending on which third parties you express an interest in receiving offers from, we may also ask you for additional information, such as when your mobile contract is due for renewal. If you provide this data, we will store this data and share it with the third party. We will not share this information with other companies, only with the organisation(s) you have selected.
We will use the information you provide for our legitimate business interests, in particular:
To make sure that the content that you see from our website is presented to you and your computer in an effective manner.
To provide you with products, information, services or special offers that you have requested via our website, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
To confirm the accuracy of the information that we hold about you so that we can contact you if you are selected to trial a product. To do this, we will check the details you supply, including phone, e-mail, SMS and postal address, against data held by third party providers;
To inform you about any changes to our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your rights and freedoms are adequately protected and we will not use your information for the purposes set out above in ways, which would unduly prejudice these rights and freedoms.4. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Through our website we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type and version and operating system information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. All this information is purely statistical and does not identify you in any way.
With your permission, we will pass your details on to O2 so that they can provide you with information you have requested on products and services that may be of interest to you.
You can change and update these permissions and unsubscribe at any time by emailing us your request to be unsubscribed: firstname.lastname@example.org. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only retain your personal information for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected. We will normally keep your information for a maximum of two years from your last visit to our website, unless we need to keep it for longer than this in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject. When we no longer need to use your information, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymise it so that you can no longer be identified from it.7. UNSUBSCRIBE FROM GREAT MOBILE OFFERS
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from GreatMobileOffers and/or from our partner organisations, you can unsubscribe by emailing us your request to be unsubscribed: email@example.com. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to the following third party organisations:
- Our service providers. We may use other companies ("service providers") to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may engage third party service providers to provide IT infrastructure or related services or to process and administer our surveys. In the course of providing such services, our service providers may have access to your personal information. However, we will only provide our service providers with the information that is necessary for them to perform the services, and we ask them not to use your information for any other purpose. We will always use our best efforts to ensure that the service providers we work with will keep your personal information secure.
- Third parties to whom we are required to disclose by law. We may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to third parties because we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions.9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that we do not have any control over these websites and that we cannot accept any liability or responsibility for their content. You should always check the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies on any third party website that you visit.10. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We process your information with your consent and you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You also have a number of other rights. You can:
- ask us to update or rectify any information we hold about you that is no longer accurate;
- ask to see a copy of the information we hold about you, free of charge;
- ask us to delete or erase the information we hold about you;
- ask us to stop processing your data for a period of time;
- ask us to supply you with a copy of your data in a commonly used, machine readable format for the purposes of transmitting that data to another organisation;
- If you would like to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us using the details given under HOW TO CONTACT US.
- You also have the right to complain to the UK data protection regulator (the Information Commissioner's Office, or ICO) about our use of your data.
The ICO can be contacted at the following address:
The Information Commissioner's Office
Water Lane, Wycliffe House, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: +44 303 123 1113